Marry a Girl
After reading through a couple dozen blog posts on who to marry- they typically go like Marry a Writer, Marry a Reader, Marry a Doctor, Marry a Lawyer and many, many variations of these thereof, I decided to write my own version of who to marry.
So here are the top 5 reasons of why you should marry a – Girl
- Marry a Girl- because she is a….. Well…. face it, of the opposite sex and made for, hmmm, uhhh, the, well…. the… you know, sex?
- Marry a Girl- because we all (all men) need someone who can read fifty shades of expressions from our faces when we are capable of showing only one fixed expression for all situations.
- Marry a Girl – because we need someone to make plans for us in our lives other than the standard pop onto the sofa with a bag of potato chips and watch the match, the post match commentary, highlights of the match and reruns of old matches- plans we have for our standard days.
- Marry a Girl- because they are the only creatures capable of breaking through our manly reserves and emotional dryness and making us shed tears unabashedly….
- Marry a Girl- because they are all sweet and cuddly and chocolaty and make our lives all bright and happy.
So, who needs any more labels than this?